If you get "Access to the path is denied" when adding a Network File Share app to a space it is probably because Incentive does not have read access to your file share.
In order for Incentive to be able to access the shared network folder the account (IIS application pool identity) running your Incentive website must have at least Read access to the shared folder. You can follow these steps to give the account access to a shared folder:
- Start Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager (InetMgr.exe) and navigate to Application Pools.
- Locate the application pool running Incentive and check the value of the Name property.
- Right-click the shared folder in File Explorer and select Properties.
- Select the Security tab, then click Edit... and then Add.
- Click the Locations button and make sure you select the server Incentive is installed on.
- Enter "IIS AppPool\[Name of application pool]" in the "Enter the object names to select:" text box.
- Click the Check Names button. If you get "Name Not Found", check your spelling and try again.
- Click the Read Allow checkbox to give Incentive access to the shared folder.