If you don't have access to Microsoft AppSource, your Microsoft Dynamics 365 installation is on-premise, or your running Dynamics 2016 follow this guide.
First - download the Dynamics Connect™ solution package.
1. Go to Settings > Customization > Solutions
2. Click "Import" to import Dynamics Connect™
3. Browse for the Dynamics Connect™ package and click "Next"
4. Review and click "Import" to start the process.
5. After successful import click "Close" to go back to Dynamics 365, navigate back to your home page and hit refresh in your browser.
6. Dynamics Connect™ installation commences immediately.
IMPORTANT: To see the panel and progress after import you need to refresh the browser. Dynamics Connect will automatically update the panel when it's ready to use.
7. Click "GET STARTED" to log in to Dynamics Connect™ with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 account.
8. Login in with your Windows account and click ACCEPT for Incentive Live to "Sign you in and read your profile"
9. Provide details about yourself in the Dynamics Connect™ panel and click "CONTINUE".
To enable Dynamics Connect™ for all or selected users, follow the instructions here.